Humy Plant (Nemlendirme Nozzle)
Fixed industrial air humidifier with “dry fog” technology that can quickly increase the level of humidity in large environments without wetting.
Many types of textile materials in order to be processed properly without causing wrapping fibres and yarn breakages caused by a low level of humidity or by an excessive level of static electricity, require a constant and adequate level of humidification.
HUMY PLANT represents a technological answer with competitive investment costs and low level of maintenance.
In the textile industry the humidity level control is essential to increase the quality of products, reducing defects and at the same time increasing the productivity of textile machineries.
An environment that is too dry has a negative influence in the various production processes of all textile products from the carding of raw materials to the final production machines such as knitting machines and orthogonal looms.
The advantages obtainable in a correctly humidified environment with the device HUMY PLANT are:
– Reduction of yarn breakage due to an increase in toughness of the yarn itself.
– Reduction of static electricity in the air and on textile products which could be the cause of wrapping fibres during the spinning process.
– Removal of dust and fibres into the air.
– Cooling and effective reduction of air temperature.
– Maintaining a correct commercial weight of textile products avoiding a possible loss of profit.
The application of a fixed HUMY PLANT device in your production area is simple and inexpensive.
HUMY PLANT basically consists of:
– Spray nozzle “dry fog” with self-cleaning technology and single or double issue.
– NUOVA RIMATES electronic control unit complete with sensor for air humidity reading “HYGROST”.
– Compressed air and water canalization (purchased by the customer on site).
The number and type of nozzles (double or single) depend on the size and volume of the environment to be humidified and the type and quantity of production machines present in its interior.
Humy Pland (Ortam Nemlendirme Cihazı)
Humy room double plus
Mobile industrial air humidifier with “dry fog” technology which is able to increase quickly, but without wetting, the air humidity level of small areas and the humidity level present on the textile materials such as raw fibres, slivers and yarns.
Many types of yarn in order to be processed correctly without suffer from breaks, textile machine downtime need a reliable and consistent level of humidity and HUMY ROOM DOUBLE PLUS is the answer to this need.
HUMY ROOM DOUBLE PLUS developed and made from NUOVA RIMATES, is recognized as the best mobile industrial air humidifier with “dry fog” technology for theses specific reasons:
– It does not require hydraulic system but it is enough to fill the large tank incorporated.
– Water tank with a large capacity of 40 liters, made entirely of stainless steel, equipped with air/water filter and safety valves that meet the most severe CE regulations.
– Nozzle made in stainless steel with automatic self-cleaning technology that intervenes at every humidification cycle to clean the impurities and fouling.
– Electronic sensor “HYGROST” connected to the control unit which detect the level of humidity in the air .
– Electronic control unit NUOVA RIMATES with the possibility of reading the percentage of humidity in the air, setting up the automatic on-off operation of the device until the desired percentage of humidity is reached, manual on-off function.
– Double nozzle “dry fog” that is able to reach a value of 65% of relative humidity in an environment of 250 m3 with temperate temperatures in just 10 minutes.
– Low consumption of compressed air with maximum efficiency.
– Micrometric adjustment of the water droplet size to achieve the effect “dry fog”.
– Anti lock wheels.
The advantages obtainable with the mobile air humidification device HUMY ROOM DOUBLE PLUS are:
– Lower level of yarn breaks with a consequent increase in productivity.
– Drastic reduction of static electricity on the textile materials and in the air.
– Reduction of the dust in the air and neutralization of odours.
– Effective reduction of the temperature around the device.
– Ease of use and minimal investment thanks to the portability of the device.
– Low consumption of compressed air.
– Precise control of the desired humidity value.
Vaportex (Laboratuar, Stok odası v.b. Ortam Nemlendirme Cihazı)
The commercial weight of the fibres and of the yarns, especially fine natural fibres such as cotton, wool, linen and silk, is an essential aspect and must not to be overlooked if you do not want to have any loss of profit.
The most correct and stable in time technique is to leave the bobbins in special rooms humidifying for about 24-48 hours so that the bobbins may slowly but steadily increase its moisture level set by international parameters.
These rooms however, require an help to raise the value of moisture in the air.
VAPORTEX is an industrial air humidifier developed and manufactured by NUOVA RIMATES, it is the technological answer at an affordable cost in terms of investment and consumption in this strategic need of yarn manufacturers.
The technical data of VAPORTEX are as follows:
– Humidification capacity of an area up to 100 m3
– Automatic water filling
– Operation at 220 V electricity
VAPORTEX placed in a humidity recovery room ensures a further increase of moisture of the yarns.